World class quality
Different people learn differently. How do you think, which practice method would allow you to achieve world class quality in playing a single piece in a most enjoyable way?
1. To practice the entire piece 10 times without stopping very slowly.
2. To practice 4 measure fragments 10 times very slowly.
3. To practice 1 page episodes 10 times very slowly.
4. To practice the entire piece 10 times but stopping at constantly longer fragments in a real tempo, starting with 1 beat.
5. To practice in all 15 combinations of 1, 2, 3, and 4 voices very slowly 10 times.
6. To practice in 7 combinations of right hand part, left hand part, and pedals 10 times.
7. Something else?
Post your preference (preferences) in comments.
DON'T MISS A THING! FREE UPDATES BY EMAIL.
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.
Drs. Vidas Pinkevicius and Ausra Motuzaite-Pinkeviciene
Organists of Vilnius University , creators of Secrets of Organ Playing.
Our Hauptwerk Setup: