Practice the above excerpt from the piece "Der Winter" from Buxheimer Orgelbuch this way:
1. Upper stave with the right hand
2. Middle stave with the left hand
3. Lower stave with the left hand
4. Upper and middle staves with both hands
5. Upper and lower staves with both hands
6. Middle and lower staves with the left hand
7. All staves combined with both hands
Take a slow tempo, aim for articulate legato touch and 3 correct repetitions in a row in each step.
Post time and the number of repetitions to comments.
DON'T MISS A THING! FREE UPDATES BY EMAIL.
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.
Drs. Vidas Pinkevicius and Ausra Motuzaite-Pinkeviciene
Organists of Vilnius University , creators of Secrets of Organ Playing.
Our Hauptwerk Setup: