Today I wanted to improvise on a well-known tune so I sat down on the organ bench and played the famous children song Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in 8 different variations:
1. In the soprano with pedals
2. In the soprano without pedals
3. In the soprano with solo stop
4. In the tenor with solo stop
5. In the soprano on the pedals (4' stop)
6. In the tenor on the pedals (8' stop)
7. In the right foot with double pedals only
8. In the right foot with double pedals and manual parts
Thank you for your support! You get early access and I get to keep going.
Get early access:
DON'T MISS A THING! FREE UPDATES BY EMAIL.
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.
Drs. Vidas Pinkevicius and Ausra Motuzaite-Pinkeviciene
Organists of Vilnius University , creators of Secrets of Organ Playing.
Our Hauptwerk Setup: