Today I didn't have much time to practice because I went on a trip but when I came back I decided to improvise some variations on the tune of Psalm 29.
This was my plan:
1. In the soprano without pedals
2. In the soprano with pedals
3. In the soprano with solo stop
4. In the tenor with solo stop
5. In the soprano on the pedals (4' stop)
6. In the tenor on the pedals (8' stop)
7. In the right foot with double pedals only
8. In the right foot with double pedals and manual parts
Hope you will enjoy the sounds of Schnitger organ at Martinikerk Groningen. Hauptwerk sample set by Sonus Paradisi.
Thank you for your support! You get early access and I get to keep going.
Get early access:
DON'T MISS A THING! FREE UPDATES BY EMAIL.
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.
Drs. Vidas Pinkevicius and Ausra Motuzaite-Pinkeviciene
Organists of Vilnius University , creators of Secrets of Organ Playing.
Our Hauptwerk Setup: