We're excited to announce that on the 333rd birthday of J.S. Bach our 7th e-book has finally seen the light of day!
I Find It Hard To Think Of Chord Progressions
This is a collection of transcripts from #AskVidasAndAusra Podcast (107 pages). Vol. 7. (PDF file). For students who want to have all our ideas in one place.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this e-book:
1. I FIND IT HARD TO THINK OF CHORD PROGRESSIONS
2. I DON'T HAVE A HOME ORGAN
3. MY CHALLENGE IS WITH CONFIDENCE
4. HOW TO EXECUTE THE B MINOR ARPEGGIOS OF TONIC CHORD OVER TWO OCTAVES?
5. MY DREAM IS TO BE ABLE TO PLAY ANY HYMN FROM OUR HYMNAL
6. I’M NOT TAKING ENOUGH TIME EVERY DAY TO PRACTICE
7. I NEVER HAD A TEACHER OR LESSONS
8. I’VE RECENTLY CHANGED CAREERS FROM WORKING IN IT TO NOW A FREELANCE ORGANIST/PIANIST
9: IS IT OK TO NOT FOLLOW WITH BOTH LEGS IN ORGAN PEDAL ARPEGGIOS?
10. HOW CAN I UPLOAD ONE OF MY PIECES TO MUSICOIN?
11. I HATE MOST MODERN ORGAN MUSIC
12. WHEN IS IT TIME TO STOP PRACTICING YOUR ORGAN PIECE?
13. WHAT ARE SOME OF THE BEST AND WORST STOP COMBINATIONS?
14. THERE IS A GREAT AND PROFOUND JOY IN PRACTICING AND PERFORMING ON THE ORGAN
15. SHOULD YOU KEEP YOUR ORGAN PLAYING GIFT A SECRET?
Until March 28 this e-book is available for the low 2.99 USD price. If you liked our other e-books from #AskVidasAndAusra collection, I'm sure you will enjoy this one too.
Check it out here
Free for Total Organist students
DON'T MISS A THING! FREE UPDATES BY EMAIL.
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.
Our Hauptwerk Setup:
Drs. Vidas Pinkevicius and Ausra Motuzaite-Pinkeviciene
Organists of Vilnius University , creators of Secrets of Organ Playing.
Don't have an organ at home?
Download paper manuals and pedals, print them out, cut the white spaces, tape the sheets together and you'll be ready to practice anywhere where is a desk and floor. Make sure you have a higher chair.