Practice the above hymn setting of "God Will Take Care of You" this way:
1. Soprano alone with the right hand
2. Alto alone with the right hand
3. Tenor alone with the left hand
4. Bass alone with the pedals
5. Soprano and alto with the right hand
6. Soprano and tenor with both hands
7. Soprano and bass with the right hand and pedals
8. Alto and tenor with both hands
9. Alto and bass with the right hand and pedals
10. Tenor and bass with the left hand and pedals
11. Soprano, alto, and tenor with both hands
12. Soprano, alto, and bass with the right hand and pedals
13. Soprano, tenor, and bass with both hands and pedals
14. Alto, tenor, and bass with both hands and pedals
15. All 4 parts together with both hands and pedals
Take a slow tempo, aim for detached articulate legato touch and 3 correct repetitions in a row in each step.
Would you like to say "Thank You" to us? Buy Us Coffee.
Drs. Vidas Pinkevicius and Ausra Motuzaite-Pinkeviciene
Organists of Vilnius University , creators of Secrets of Organ Playing.
Do you have a unique skill or knowledge related to the organ art? Pitch us your story to become a guest on Secrets of Organ Playing Podcast.
Don't have an organ at home?
Download paper manuals and pedals, print them out, cut the white spaces, tape the sheets together and you'll be ready to practice anywhere where is a desk and floor. Make sure you have a higher chair.