My friend James Flores and I are delighted to present to you our joint recital which we are playing on 3 different Hauptwerk sample sets - I'm using St Pons and Martinikerk Groningen by Sonus Paradisi and James - Nancy by Piotr Grabowski.
On the program - works by Nicolas de Grigny, J.S. Bach, J. Walther, T. Albinoni, Ch.-M. Widor and improvisations.
1. Veni Creator by Nicolas de Grigny (Hauptwerk St Pons sample set by Sonus Paradisi)
2. Andante from Trio Sonata No. 4 in E Minor, BWV 528 by Johann Sebastian Bach (Hauptwerk Martinikerk Groningen by Sonus Paradisi) sample set)
3. Improvisation on Ein feste Burg ist unser Gott
James Flores (Nancy Cathedral, Hauptwerk sample set by Piotr Grabowski)
1. Organ Concerto in B Minor by Johann Gottfried Walther
2. Adagio in G Minor by Albinoni/Giazotto
3. Toccata from Organ Symphony No. 5, Op. 42 No. 1 by Charles Marie Widor
If you liked this recital, please subscribe to James' YouTube channel to get notified about his future videos and our collaborations:
You can also support James by buying him coffee:
Thank you for your support! You get early access and I get to keep going.
DON'T MISS A THING! FREE UPDATES BY EMAIL.
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.
Our Hauptwerk Setup:
Drs. Vidas Pinkevicius and Ausra Motuzaite-Pinkeviciene
Organists of Vilnius University , creators of Secrets of Organ Playing.
Don't have an organ at home?
Download paper manuals and pedals, print them out, cut the white spaces, tape the sheets together and you'll be ready to practice anywhere where is a desk and floor. Make sure you have a higher chair.