In this video I will teach you how to improvise on Genevan Psalm 31 in 10 simple steps.
1. Playing the tune in each hand and feet separately
2. Adding the second voice
3. In the soprano without pedals
4. In the soprano with pedals
5. In the soprano with solo stop
6. In the tenor with solo stop
7. In the soprano on the pedals (4' stop)
8. In the tenor on the pedals (8' stop)
9. In the right foot with double pedals only
10. In the right foot with double pedals and manual parts
Thank you for your support! You get early access and I get to keep going.
Get early access:
DON'T MISS A THING! FREE UPDATES BY EMAIL.
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.
Drs. Vidas Pinkevicius and Ausra Motuzaite-Pinkeviciene
Organists of Vilnius University , creators of Secrets of Organ Playing.
Our Hauptwerk Setup: