In this video I will teach you how to improvise on Genevan Psalm 31 in 10 simple steps.
1. Playing the tune in each hand and feet separately
2. Adding the second voice
3. In the soprano without pedals
4. In the soprano with pedals
5. In the soprano with solo stop
6. In the tenor with solo stop
7. In the soprano on the pedals (4' stop)
8. In the tenor on the pedals (8' stop)
9. In the right foot with double pedals only
10. In the right foot with double pedals and manual parts
Thank you for your support! You get early access and I get to keep going.
Get early access:
DON'T MISS A THING! FREE UPDATES BY EMAIL.
You have successfully joined our subscriber list.
Our Hauptwerk Setup:
Drs. Vidas Pinkevicius and Ausra Motuzaite-Pinkeviciene
Organists of Vilnius University , creators of Secrets of Organ Playing.
Don't have an organ at home?
Download paper manuals and pedals, print them out, cut the white spaces, tape the sheets together and you'll be ready to practice anywhere where is a desk and floor. Make sure you have a higher chair.