This is a collection of transcripts from #AskVidasAndAusra Podcast (157 pages). Vol. 8. (PDF file). For students who want to have all our ideas in one place.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this e-book:
1. PLEASE HELP ME LEARN TO PLAY ORGAN PEDALS
2. HOW TO SUBDIVIDE IN 2/2 TIME
3. HOW TO PLAY ORGAN PEDALS WITHOUT LOOKING DOWN AT YOUR FEET
4. WHAT ARE SOME OF THE BEST AND WORST STOP COMBINATIONS?
5. THERE IS A GREAT AND PROFOUND JOY IN PRACTICING AND PERFORMING ON THE ORGAN
6. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO REVIEW YOUR RECOMMENDED FINGERINGS WHILE I'M ON THE ROAD
7. WHEN TO PLAY THE "AMEN" OF A HYMN?
8. HOW TO USE FINGER SUBSTITUTION TO IMPROVE LINE
9. THE AMOUNT OF TIME WE WASTE ON THINGS IS FRIGHTENING
10. KEYS MIGHT ACTUALLY HAVE THEIR OWN "FLAVOR"
11. 10 DAY HYMN PLAYING CHALLENGE
12. WHAT ARE 20 OF THE MOST IMPORTANT ORGAN STOPS?
13. HAVE YOU MOVED THE PODCAST FEED OVER TO ANOTHER PROVIDER?
14. I HAVE BEEN INFORMED THAT IF I DO A HIGH VOLUME VOLUNTARY IT MAY DISTURB PEOPLE TALKING
15. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE FINGERING FOR TRADITIONAL HYMNS
16. CONCENTRATING ON THE MANUAL PARTS WHEN THE PEDAL ENTERS IS A CHALLENGE
17. YOU'VE SPOKEN ABOUT THE LINEAGE THROUGH YOU TO BACH
If you liked our other e-books from #AskVidasAndAusra collection, we're sure you will love this one too.
Until March 30 this e-book is available for the low 2.99 USD price.
Check it out here
Free for Total Organist students
DON'T MISS A THING! FREE UPDATES BY EMAIL.
Our Hauptwerk Setup:
Would you like to say "Thank You" to us?
Drs. Vidas Pinkevicius and Ausra Motuzaite-Pinkeviciene
Organists of Vilnius University , creators of Secrets of Organ Playing.
Don't have an organ at home?
Download paper manuals and pedals, print them out, cut the white spaces, tape the sheets together and you'll be ready to practice anywhere where is a desk and floor. Make sure you have a higher chair.