To get over stage fright she used some additional techniques (original language preserved):
1) Recorded myself on MIDI, played back some times to check my mistakes.
2) Had people watch me play on face time (like Skype).
3) Practiced while church being cleaned.
4) Practiced while playing other unrelated music loudly on radio or Pandora radio on my IPhone right by the organ (made me focus really well).
5) Tried chewing gum (helped).
6) Had people stand near organ and talk while I was playing.
7) Had people stand nearby and stare at me.
8) Talked to myself saying, "OK look ahead, you can do this, you are ready to play this very well."
Try any or all of these tips while preparing to play on the organ in public (recital or church service or just provately for your friends and family). I'm sure you will find many of them helpful.
By the way, do you want to learn my special powerful techniques which help me to master any piece of organ music up to 10 times faster? If so, download my video Organ Practice Guide.