1. How important is organ improvisation to the development of the personality of the artist?
2. How and where to start learning to improvise?
3. Should conservatories, universities, and other music schools teach organ improvisation?
4. What should happen in order for organ improvisation to flourish in your country?
5. What could be the future of organ improvisation in your country?
6. Do organ improvisation and philosophy have something in common?
7. What character traits should an improviser have in order to be successful at this art?
Should you have any additional questions after listening to this video, please share them in the comments. I would love to answer them here.