By Vidas Pinkevicius (get free updates of new posts here)
Do you want to stop marinating in your own negative thoughts, feel happy again, and continue to play the organ? Here's what works for me:
1. Breath out
2. Breath in
3. Recognize you are in pain
4. Feel which specific part of your body has pain
5. Close your eyes
6. Try to relax this part by breathing in and out 3 times slowly and deeply
7. Remember that the person who caused you pain is also in pain and afraid
8. Sit down on the organ bench
9. Play something in pentatonic mode for 2 minutes
10. Remember your purpose
Congratulations! You are feeling better now.
DON'T MISS A THING! FREE UPDATES BY EMAIL.
Would you like to say "Thank You" to us?
Drs. Vidas Pinkevicius and Ausra Motuzaite-Pinkeviciene
Organists of Vilnius University , creators of Secrets of Organ Playing.
Don't have an organ at home?
Download paper manuals and pedals, print them out, cut the white spaces, tape the sheets together and you'll be ready to practice anywhere where is a desk and floor. Make sure you have a higher chair.