C minor to Bb major: i-V43-i6=ii6-+II65-I64-(vii7)-v-v-(V65)-v=vi-ii-ii-I64-V7-I
The meaning of the chords:
1. Roman numerals indicate scale degrees in that key.
2. Root positions of chords are built from these scale degrees.
3. Capital Roman numerals mean major chords.
4. Small Roman numerals mean minor chords.
5. + sign means raised 4th scale degree in the chord.
6. = sign means that the chord is common in two keys - in the old key and in the new key.
7. A chord in parentheses () means temporary tonicization - it belongs to the key of the next chord.
Take a slow tempo, aim for legato touch and 3 correct repetitions in a row.
Here's my video example of this exercise (my hands are visible in this video).
If you find this exercise helpful, you might also like my new Modulation Workshop.